Restaurants in Seaside Heights NJ
From budget friendly to kid friendly and those nights when you want a night just the two of you, there are great restaurants in Seaside Heights for your family.
Budget Friendly Restaurants in Seaside Heights
Let’s face it, who of us likes to spend money if they really don’t have to. Well, here are some simple ideas to keep that food budget in line. The most cost effective place to eat on your vacation is right at home! Many rentals in Seaside Heights have either a decent size or full sized kitchen (like ours) that allows you to prepare breakfast lunch and dinner at home, saving those dollars to spend elsewhere. Don’t feel like cooking? Here are some great eat out options that won’t break the bank.
- Lenny’s Pizza in Lavallette NJ. Great menu options and regular pizza parlor prices. Eat in or they will deliver to Seaside Heights (including right to the beach!)
- Johnny Fries in Ortley NJ. Baskets of food for under #10 including fresh cut fries. Best of all, they will deliver to you on the beach.
- Jimbo’s Bar and Grill in Seaside Heights NJ. Right on the Seaside Heights Boardwalk, 5 for 5 daily special Monday to friday from 3pm to 5pm – $5 Bar Pies, $5 Pitchers of Coors Light,$5 Wings, $5 Three Olives Drinks, $5 Sliders.
Family Friendly Restaurants in Seaside Heights
Almost every place in Seaside Heights is family friendly, but here are some of our favorites.
- Spicys Mexican Cantina in Seaside Heights NJ. We are actually located directly diagonal from Spicys! Very large restaurant right on the boardwalk. The upper deck has fantastic views, wide variety of food on the menu and entertainment almost every afternoon and evening of the summer.
- Klees Bar and Grill in Seaside Heights NJ. Family owned and operated, Klees will always welcome you and your family. Great menu for every age group.
- Seaside Steak House & Clam Bar. Right across from the Boardwalk at Dupont Ave, for a low key atmosphere and seafood this is the place. Crab cake appetizer very tasty! A dozen clams on the half shell.
Bars & Restaurants in Seaside Heights For A Night out on the Town
Looking for a night out on the town withut the kids? Here are some great Seaside hotspots that have both great food and entertainment – and cater to adults of all ages.
- Savor Lounge & Restaurant in Seaside Heights NJ. Eat, Drink Lounge…Savor has an adult atmosphere, good food and craft beers!
- Hemingway’s Restaurant in Seaside Heights NJ. Eat a great meal and then dance to the hottest rhythms at the Jersey Shore, or enjoy a low-key night of darts and pool.
- Beachcombers Bar and Grill in Seaside Heights NJ. Great upper deck overlooking the boardwalk and a very large sushi menu. Bands every weekend in the summer.
- Atlantic Bar and Grill in Seaside Park NJ. Be sure to call at least a week and a half in advance for a reservation for this not so hidden gem. Awesome views of the ocean and spectacular seafood and steak, be sure to get spiffed up becuase this is not a flip flop joint!